question

sanderson6437 avatar image
sanderson6437 asked ·

I want to stop Ring Central - Not Loyalty Group, who can I esclate to?

I was totally misrepresented.  Need to talk to higher management.  Want original recording of call from dishonest Ring Central sales rep.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Chuck Fuscone avatar image
Chuck Fuscone answered ·
Hi Sanderson, could you share how you were misrepresented by your sales rep?

Is there anything that could be clarified here about the service or what your expectations are.

Everyone on this site is here to help

Chuck
Certified Ring Central Consultant

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Sanderson,

Could you please go into detail of the issue and what you experienced so that I can investigate?

sanderson6437 avatar image
sanderson6437 answered ·
With original order I told my sales rep I want to be month to month.  Second item, w/sales rep. I was told virtual extension are "all" free. Key here:  "My order was recorded (I want that recording)."  While on phone she said click on the Docusign doc/pdf and she'll set me up, at that moment I though she put together a month to month order w/free virtual extensions (so I clicked and replied).  After 30 days the virtual extensions are no longer free, my bill is now quadruple.  So now I'm livid and trying to terminate Ring Central.  Loyalty group said I'm in a 2 years commitment (because I signed the salesperson's PDF - this is the scam, not fair).

I'm also being told "after" just sixty days I'm now committed to a plan I didn't agree to.  There was an update, and the virtual extensions are same as user cost.  Now they're telling me two months into plan my plan went from $27 time 2, to $27 times 6.  So lets say you ordered cable TV and agreed to an order, 30 days later you get your bill and its six times what you ordered, anyone who does this to you is doing something illegal.

I said I was lied to, misrepresented, and this is a scam.  I googled Ring Central, and see hundreds of people who have also been victimized by this force you into a unknowing two year commitment (you trust sales person and find you getting an agreement to what you didn't ask for).

I want my month to month plan if anything.  More than likely I just want out of a Ring Central scam.  Other VOIP competitors are saying I should find someone at Ring Central (higher management), they wouldn't commit you to two years of what you didn't ask for, plus charge you six times the original oder.  This is the purpose of my post here.  A higher management official.

I'm a victim of either an aggressive salesperson, or, fraudulent sales tactic at Ring Central.  Totally not fair.  I said to loyalty group, "I promise you I will go to legal fraud groups (E.G., FCC, FBI, etc.), this is dishonest at every level.  Today I'm starting to compile emails to submit to fraud groups.... writing these kind of  emails are just awful.  I hate those kind of emails - the negative energy to do that is really icky.  I got ill reading what I was writing, I'm just not that kind of person who invites this kind of energy.  I will do it though, when push comes to shove.  But - if someone in higher management can circumvent this action I would prefer that instead.

3 comments Share

Hello Sanderson,

Thank you for replying. I completely understand and have escalated this instance. I will have someone contact you as soon as they are available. Is there a specific contact number you would like them to call you at? I've made this thread private to protect your privacy.
0 Likes 0 · ·
My email is:  ronaldsnexus@msn.com.  I'd prefer emails..
Unless I can get a joint telephone recording (something I can simultaneously get). 
0 Likes 0 · ·
I will add this to your case!
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces