question

carisa-foreman5016 avatar image
carisa-foreman5016 asked ·

Administrator accessing employees voicemails

As an administrator are you able to access employees voicemail? Example an employee has left the company and we need to access their voicemails can we do this?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

robbenn-frenette138 avatar image
robbenn-frenette138 answered ·
Yes, you can.  Two ways: you can navigate to their ext, and change the PIN to access voice mail, but you can also play voice mails from your PC by accessing their ext.  (If you need steps let me know)

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

carisa-foreman5016 answered ·
I would love to have the steps, I am new to Ring Central and any and all information is greatly appreciated.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
If you are an admin you can navigate to their user record in the web portal, reset their password then view their voicemail.  

user details > user password 

then

messages and notifications > view messages

robbenn-frenette138 avatar image
robbenn-frenette138 answered ·
Brandon beat me to it :) 

carisa-foreman5016 answered ·
Thank you so much Brandon and Rob!  Huge help.

chaya-n5954 avatar image
chaya-n5954 answered ·
Is this option still there? I don't see it.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces