question

brandon-scivolette avatar image
brandon-scivolette asked ·

Toll Free Number Not Receiving Calls

We've had several customers today report (by email) that they haven't been able to reach us on our toll free number. At first I thought it was user error, but three reports of the same issue has my alarm bells ringing.

I checked the RC status page but am not seeing anything reported or pending. Has anyone reported similar today?

UPDATE
** I know one of the numbers was AT&T and another T-Mobile. Unsure about the third individual that reported this problem.

** We are still getting calls, so I assume it must be a specific provider. This has happened before with specific carriers.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Brandon,

It could very well be carrier related. However, I would suggest that you call support or open up a case so we can investigate.

1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces