question

anthony-elias avatar image
anthony-elias asked ·

WONT LET ME CANCEL

Ive been a loyal customer of many years with ring central, now when my business Isn't using the line anymore because we have reduced operations and closed that part of the business, ringcentral claims I have an auto renewing contract and is trying to force me to pay the rest of the year. I never got any email telling me my account was renewing automatically nor did I sign up for this. I have multiple account with ring central and im being treated like garbage. Very unhappy.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Anthony,

I have escalated this so that we can better assist you. Please email us at community.support@ringcentral.com with a good contact number for yourself and the best time to reach you.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

anthony-elias avatar image
anthony-elias answered ·
Please call me 786.547.2583

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces