question

reetika avatar image
reetika asked ·

From past few days, outbound calls via ringcentral are creating duplicate tasks in salesforce. Has anyone faced a similar problem ?

Ring Central integration with Salesforce. Two tasks are created for a single call in salesforce. One while the beginning of the call other while the call has ended.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Reetika,

I would suggest contacting support so we can do a screen share and troubleshoot.
8 comments Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I am finding duplicates and will be contacting support as well. I noticed from a report that it is counting the call Results - Ringing, Accepted, etc as separate tasks/activities.
1 Like 1 · ·
Hi @Saadet, I only have a satisfaction account. We have nearly 4-5 RingCentral licenses and I take care of Operations for the sales team. So is there any way we can have a call cause I am not able to raise a request on the portal. We are still facing the problem of duplicate tasks being created in Salesforce
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi Reetika, I'm a bit confused, do you not have a RingCentral account?
0 Likes 0 · ·
I donot have a ring central account but sales reps do have an account. But being a salesforce admin I look into any issues faced by Sales reps in Salesforce.
0 Likes 0 · ·
ive had the glip app double up on my tasks and things before...i usualy sign out and end the app on my phone and log in again or re open to try and clear the problem.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces