question

heather-matera avatar image
heather-matera asked ·

call recordings not showing up for user

We have call recording turned on for all extensions. I, as the admin, can see the call logs and recordings for all extensions. the user of a particular extension can only see her calls on the call log which is fine. But her call log is not showing any recordings so she can't go back and listen to her own calls. How can I change this? 

(We are real estate agents so its nice to have the recording if someone calls when we are out of the office - instead of trying to find paper and pencil we just take the call, and then listen to it when we are back at our desks. Or to be able to talk to someone on the phone without worrying too much about taking notes, cause we can re-listen later.)
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno avatar image
danno answered ·
Check her role and make sure she has access.
2 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I don't see any roles?
1 Like 1 · ·
Assuming you are logged in as Super Admin; go to user and look for ROLES.

1 Like 1 · ·
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Heather,

Did you still need help?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces