question

hootsuite-app avatar image
hootsuite-app asked ·

Website will not Load in Safari

In response to mike_wiebe on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/mike_wiebe/status/918153748005896192 @RingCentral - your website loads blank in the latest version of Safari. Where should I send the bill for testing services?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Mike,

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
Version 11.0 (13604.1.38.1.6) Safari loads ringcentral.com fine for me.  Interestingly, I just noticed a few minutes ago facebook.com loads a blank page.  Clearing cache and cookies fixed that immediately though.

mike7408 avatar image
mike7408 answered ·
It was actually my ad blocker - so technically my fault, not theirs - my apologies. Just as an FYI for RingCentral, while I'm generally fine with Analytics and A/B testing and some basic ad response stuff (which I white list), I'm not completely fine with the level of data being grabbed here. Here's everything that's running - 17 different trackers on a home page load!  Also, I'm not sure why blocking a specific tracker would stop your entire page from loading at all. 

Anyways, sorry if I set off any alarm bells. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces