question

tyrone-staggers7494 avatar image
tyrone-staggers7494 asked ·

RingCentral Account Setup

User is getting stuck at submitting his password, the "Continue" button never becomes clickable even though I've tried meeting all the password criteria so that he may finish the setup, any reason for this?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tyrone-staggers7494 avatar image
tyrone-staggers7494 answered ·
He is using Chrome and I suggested clearing cache and cookies, but is there any reason he'd be getting the same error
3 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hey Tyrone,

It's possible that the two password fields don't match (i.e. a number/letter is transposed)

Are you still having issues?
0 Likes 0 · ·
He typed in everything correctly and still having issues 

0 Likes 0 · ·
Are you using something like LastPass to generate the password?

0 Likes 0 · ·
cglassy3135 avatar image
cglassy3135 answered ·
When this happens to our users, we have the user clear their browser cache and cookies and start the account setup process again - so far this has always fixed it every time. We use Chrome browser throughout our entire organization

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hello Tyrone,

Could you share a screen shot?

cglassy3135 avatar image
cglassy3135 answered ·
One more suggestion:  have them do the account setup in an INCOGNITO window.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces