question

paresh-varde avatar image
paresh-varde asked ·

Salesforce app: How do I login to app using ringcentral sandbox user details

I need login into ringcentral salesforce app using sandbox user details, is there any way to do that.

When I click to 'Sign In' button it opens 'service.ringcentral.com/login/oauth.html?session=....'. How do I change to service.devtest.ringcentral.com..?

I want to test ringcentral apis from apex trigger on tasks which is being created through ringcentral salesforce app.

Thanks,
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jitender-kumar avatar image
jitender-kumar answered ·
Hello Paresh, 
We do not offer Sandbox version of RingCentral for Salesforce App. Please sign up as developer.ringcentral.com for a Sandbox account and API key.  Developer.RingCentral.com has a lot of resource for developers around RingCentral API usage. 
I would not recommend experimenting with our RingCentral App besides the normal usage, Your RingCentral API usage is monitored and can be flagged. 

1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces