question

hootsuite-app avatar image
hootsuite-app asked ·

Glip Task Options

In response to Arman Shakhiev on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/245153655632114/messages/?threadid=1841535549214485 Hello! Thanks for the app, great product. We have one question, whether it is possible to make so that the description of tasks could be seen in the right window. Or add the ability to expand the task description in the right window, so that each time you do not need to cross between tasks
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Arman,

I don't quite follow. Could you provide an example of what you're referring to? :)

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

-123 avatar image
-123 answered ·
Hello! That's what I meant

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
I'm not quite sure what you mean either.  The tasks to show up on the right side, like below, so are you asking that if/when you click a task it expands in the same window instead of changing the right window to just that specific task? 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces