question

big-papa-j7341 avatar image
big-papa-j7341 asked ·

Number of call queues

We are a Telus customer in Canada, but from what I can tell our Plans are structured pretty much same as Ring Central.
My question is how many Call queues are available to create? And this is an actual call queue in particular not Paging groups, Park locations or other. And does this number change on a plan by plan basis? IE: Standard, Premium, Ultimate?  Why I ask, is I was unable to create more than 100 and wondering if a higher plan level unlocks the ability to have more than 100?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hello,

This is something that Support should be able to increase for you :) Please call us or open up a case.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

big-papa-j7341 avatar image
big-papa-j7341 answered ·
Thank you Saadet. I will contact the support channel through Telus and see what they say. Thank you for the info.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces