question

aaron-west7756 avatar image
aaron-west7756 asked Kevin Y published

Abandoned Call Report / View

We have Live Reports and I was wondering if there was a way (whether Live or in the standard reports) to view Abandon Calls quickly (especially if they are part of a queue) so that they can be called back by an available team member?  Is there a view that can be setup to do this?
analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

roldan-pamaran avatar image
roldan-pamaran answered saadetswift16514 commented
We would like to apart of this beta test.
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Roladan, we've forwarded your information to the Product Manager in charge of the beta :)
0 Likes 0 ·
gary-johnson1 avatar image
gary-johnson1 answered saadetswift16514 commented
I really need this feature as well can you add me to the beta too
1 comment
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Gary, the beta is now closed - it has reached its max with participants
0 Likes 0 ·
erik-bishop11536 avatar image
erik-bishop11536 answered hardik-shah commented
Any update on the feature availability?

2 comments
1 |3000

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hi Erik!

Weve shared this information with our Product Team.

We will update this thread once the feature is available.

Thanks! 

0 Likes 0 ·
hardik-shah avatar image hardik-shah commented ·
Hi, Any update on the feature? Its vry critical for us to get information of missed or abandon calls.
0 Likes 0 ·
francisco-mata avatar image
francisco-mata answered
Any update on the feature availability?
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Aaron,

Sorry I missed your question! I'm unaware of this type of feature in Live Reports but it might be something that's available with Contact Center. The reporting with that package is quite advanced and can do a lot of things. Something you could ask about :)
1 |3000

Manager - Evelyn avatar image
Manager - Evelyn answered

Abandoned calls are extremely important to us therefore, I would be interested in participating in the beta test.

1 |3000

Anthony Szeman avatar image
Anthony Szeman answered Jo Irvine commented

Hi,

Is there any update on this report?

4 comments
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Anthony, we're digging information on this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jo Irvine avatar image Jo Irvine commented ·

We are also interested in this. what is the status?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Jo Irvine commented ·

Hi @Jo Irvine , this has been implemented with the new feature called LOB Analytics.

It is a fully customizable dash-boarding and reporting solution that will give you access to very granular historical call activities data and analysis flexibility.

Learn more about LOB Analytics here:

User Guide
Video Tutorials

0 Likes 0 ·
Jo Irvine avatar image Jo Irvine mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

LOB analytics can show count of abandoned calls, but not call level detail.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Y avatar image
Kevin Y answered Kevin Y published

Hi, are there any new updates with this report? Our office would really like a report like this as well.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app