question

john-sutcliffe avatar image
john-sutcliffe asked ·

Glip System Status (not responding) 11/13/17

Glip is not responding, anyone else seeing issues? 

We are in the US - Minnesota. 

Using both the client app and browser, when I move around between conversations in Glip, I am getting either a blank screen for the conversation or a spinning wheel with no updates. 

Other users in our office are seeing similar behavior. Other apps are behaving ok so our internet connection is solid.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hello John,  

Yes, there is a known issue with Glip not loading, losing connectivity, etc.  Our engineers are working to restore stability as soon as possible. I'll post any updates to this thread as information becomes available.   Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing all users. 

Mike 
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Update 10:32 am MT - We are receiving reports that Glip is back up for most users.
0 Likes 0 · ·
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Resolved: 11/13/2017  08:51 AM PST

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces