question

bobby-umfress avatar image
bobby-umfress asked ·

Meetings app down again

The meetings app is down for us again. This happened earlier this month also. We get the "connecting...." message when starting the meeting and then it errors out to "Can't connect to service. Check your connection. Error code 104103." It is very frustrating when we have multiple meetings scheduled with our clients and we have to re-schedule. We are using the latest version of the desktop app. Happens on the mobile app also.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bobby-umfress avatar image
bobby-umfress answered ·
We already have. I am waiting on the tech to get back with us.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Bobby,

Please contact support so we can start troubleshooting.
3 comments Share

Hi Saadet.  Are you available today, and can you both downgrade and give me a refund for the 11/15 additional payment for the 2nd line.  Otherwise I will cancel in December if I don't receive a refund.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hey Tom,

I don't have the ability to do either but I can most certainly escalate this to our Retention Managers who will review your account and see what they can do! What is a good contact number for you that I can give them?
0 Likes 0 · ·
520-433-9291, and please let me know when they might call.  Tomorrow is not good, but after 11/27 is ok depending on when they might call.  Do you have a contact number for me to call? It might be easier.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces