question

sales-line avatar image
sales-line asked ·

Support claim marked urgent, no calls back in 6 days

How do I escalate a case?  I submitted a support case on 11/15 & called technical support several times.  The case was marked as urgent.  I was told on Thursday 11/16 that cases marked urgent would get a return call within 1 hour.  Called back 24 hours later and asked to speak to a higher level manager.  Was told via email from him that because it was Friday I wouldn't hear anything until Monday.  No call yesterday so I emailed him again in the morning and was told he will email support.  Still no word 24 hours later.  

This issue is causing me serious issues in my business and has already cost me thousands of dollars.

Basically I communicate with employees and clients almost exclusively via text message.  Sometime last week my texts stopped being delivered to people who have AT&T service.  I have verified it with a dozen people.  From my end, everything looks perfect--message looks sent, no sign that it was not delivered but they aren't getting it.  Their texts get through, and calls both ways get through.  Same issue whether using the mobile app or desktop app.  Now without calling everyone, I don't have any confidence who is and who is not getting my messages.  

The catch:  If I use an alternate ring central number (I have 4 numbers) they do receive my texts so it's an issue isolated to my primary number.  Everything in marketing and communication points to my primary number so I want to get this fixed vs. just switching to a new number if possible.

I have spent hours at an AT&T store and with their customer service people who say it's a Ring Central issue.  
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Sales Line,

I truly apologize for this! I checked your case and it has been escalated to the appropriate department for the issue you're experiencing. 

I have emailed the case owner and their manager - asking that you be contacted ASAP. Please keep me apprised if you do not hear anything by the end of the day today.
2 comments Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Over 24 hours since I contacted support again asking for help.  Was told I would get a call by the end of the day yesterday--nothing.  Going on 1 week with no hint of a resolution or even a follow up from the higher level support people to acknowledge they're trying.  Best I get is the phone support people and you saying an email was  sent.  I have been with RingCentral for 4 years but this issue has cost me money, stress, etc so I have contacted other providers and will investigate whether I can get better service elsewhere.
0 Likes 0 · ·
I'm looking into this right away. We'll get you a status update asap. 

Mike 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces