question

billy-. avatar image
billy-. asked ·

Turn my fax number into a regular number as I was told I could before I signed up by the sales person.

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

billy-. avatar image
billy-. answered ·
Yes, I want to make it a regular number that will not receive faxes and get a 5th phone to attach it to. We already use E-fax and won't be changing anytime soon.

Thank you
-Billy
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

What is the actual number?  Saadet made this a private post so it can only be seen by yourself and RingCentral Community admins. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Billy,

You can change a fax number to a regular phone number - Since we haven't heard from you in a while, I would suggest contacting your Account Manager to get this accomplished. If you don't know who that is, let me know and I can email you their information.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Billy,

I've made this post private so you can share account specific information. Which number are you referring to? Are you wanting to change your fax number so that it is no longer capable of receiving faxes?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces