question

christina-jang7954 avatar image
christina-jang7954 asked jessica-community-moderator commented

Conference call: participants are all on hold, won't connect!!

I just tried to have a conference call with some colleagues in our London office. I dialed in using our local conference number and they used the UK number, and even though we had both dialed in, we were all placed on hold and the conference never opened up. and I made sure to check out Enable Join Before Host, so it shouldn't have anything to do with using the host code.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hello Christina,

Please contact support and include the time/date of the conference call, the number(s) that each participant dialed, and the code(s).

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

christina-jang7954 avatar image christina-jang7954 commented ·
should i be Opening a case? i don't see where i can do that - when I click the button it just brings me here:  https://asecare.att.com/ 

I just filled out the form in the Contact Us section for now, but i would like this addressed asap!! 
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Ah, I didn't realize you had an Office at Hand account. You will need to call support in order to get a case created.
0 Likes 0 ·
chris-hall12 avatar image
chris-hall12 answered jessica-community-moderator commented
When I join a conference meeting I can hear everyone but I cant see anyone and the dialogue box is stuck on "connecting". What can I do? I have uninstalled and re installed using chrome on windows 10 
1 comment
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hey Chris, 

If you're still receiving this problem, make sure to open a case with support: 

Open support case online  
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app