question

follender avatar image
follender asked ·

blocking unwanted text

I have blocked a number because I continually receive unwanted texts, yet the texts keep coming.  I know I have blocked it, because when I go the blocked call list, it is there and if I try to add it, I get the message that lets me know it is already on the list.  So what else is there to do to blocked an unwanted text.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hello FOLLENDER,

Could you provide me your extension number and also the number that you blocked? When adding a number to your blocked list via the online portal it should be blocking ALL communication. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hello FOLLENDER,

This post has been made private so you can share account specific information. Did you still need help?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces