question

scott-woodruff avatar image
scott-woodruff asked jenny-honey15169 answered

Searching for simple CRM for a one man business

I just converted from Grass Hopper to Ring Central Mac Desktop. Everything is good.

However I use a (Insightly) CRM that does not play with RC.

What is the simplest CRM that will allow an incoming call to link the phone number to the record, so I can log the call.

I don't currently use the sales pipeline funnel, only the contact and orgranization data.

Integration with QBO and Mailchimp is desirable.

Salesforce is ruled out, at $100/m and way to sophisticated.

Scott

Scott@TentOX.com

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
You may want to look at https://www.prosperworks.com  I understand it plays very well with RingCentral and also Google G Suite/Gmail if you use those.

I use HubSpot CRM and it is very nice and free.  You can use Zapier for some integration between RingCentral and HubSpot that may work for you too.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

scott-woodruff avatar image
scott-woodruff answered saadetswift16514 commented
Side note,   at age 64, integrating computer/telephone/customer data across programs can be daunting.
If I could find an individual who wanted to Tudor me for an hourly fee, who's skill set matched my requirement,  I would gladly use the training.
Integration involves - I use Mac (Macbook, Iphone, I contact, Icalendar) Mailchimp, Quick books  and Ring Central.  And our mail is hosted by Gmail.   The more seamless it is between many, the easier my job to sell and service customers.

1 comment
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hi Scott!

I would suggest asking our Developers if they can assist you :)
0 Likes 0 ·
jenny-honey15169 avatar image
jenny-honey15169 answered
Hi Scott,

We are in a similar situation. Did you ever find a CRM?

Jenny
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app