question

ralph-milone avatar image
ralph-milone asked ·

NEW CALL LOG INTERFACE

Last week Ringcentral changed the caller log display.  In the past you were able to see better details which included the name of the extension, IVR, extensions that were pressed and the name of the extension the call was routed to.  Since then I had to add contact information to all the numbers to know which location was getting the car but cannot see the IVR extensions callers are pressing and cannot view the callers extension where it was routed to, just the phone number assigned to their VOIP cellphone number.  Not happy with this.  Has anyone figured a way to label the IVR extensions or users so it can be viewed better?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Ralph,

We are looking into this now. There is a chance that we will be rolling everyone back to the previous version system-wide while we iron out the details. We will provide more information as it becomes available. We do apologize for the frustration.
3 comments Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hello Ralph,

We have confirmation that other customers have been rolled back to the previous version of our system. I wanted to follow up and see if your account has been changed yet?
0 Likes 0 · ·
HI Saadet,  it has and I cant thank you enough!
0 Likes 0 · ·
Great to hear! Once we have fixed the bug in the Call Logs we will begin the process of getting everyone rolled to the new version which has some new features :) Thank you for being so patient and we do apologize for any frustration we have caused you and your company.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces