question

paul-remillard avatar image
paul-remillard asked ·

Mobile App Conference Call Feature Removed

The new version of the mobile android app no longer has the conference button. Why was that taken away and how are you supposed to conference  in another caller using the mobile app?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hi Paul,

Do you have a screen shot of this? The conferencing capability is still available, it's located in the top right-hand corner (the 3 dots).
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

What I am referring to is if I am currently on a call and I want to ad another person to the conversation I don't have the option to conference in another person.

0 Likes 0 · ·
J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Paul,

The conference call button you are referring to was to activate the Audio Conference Call functionality from the mobile app, as Saadet has referred to. It would allow you to start a conference call...not to conference in another person to an ongoing mobile app call. That functionality has never been in the mobile app to my recollection.
2 comments Share

How do I put it in as a feature request?

0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi Paul, I'm going to merge your thread to an existing Feature Request for 3 - Way Calling on the Mobile App which will count as your vote for the feature :)
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces