question

Trudy Tran avatar image
Trudy Tran asked ·

When is RingCentral Archiver v2.0 in Dropbox?

Hi,
I received email "Important Update To The RingCentral Archiver app" with content "On December 18, 2018, we are simplifying the folder structure of the archival of RingCentral artifacts like voicemail, call recordings, SMS, and fax messages". My folder structure is old structure. When is RingCentral Archiver v2.0 in Dropbox? 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi Trudy, 

When you log into your dropbox, do you see the following file structure?

My Files > Apps > RingCentral Application, and then two folders...RingCentral Archiver (this should be the new one), then another folder with your name (old).

If not, please reply back with the path and/or screenshots of what you see. 

Mike 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Trudy Tran avatar image
Trudy Tran answered ·
Yes, I saw RingCentral Archiver folder and all user name's folders. If I move all old folders to new structure, are there any problems?
1 comment Share

Hi Trudy,  You can move, or rename any folders the way you wish, but when the system does it's backup, it will just recreate the same folders again if they've been moved or renamed. 

Mike 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces