question

scott-peterson avatar image
scott-peterson asked ·

Serious customer service issues

I have been having some serious customer service issues on my account.  It started with a Fax line that didn't work reliably and has escalated from there.  I AM NOT HAPPY and am hoping to get in contact with someone who will actually try to help me.  Here is my information:

Main number: (888)577-5551
Call Back information: Scott Peterson, (208)899-8421 - 7am - 2pm PST

I'm not sure what the case numbers are but it all started in March when we transferred our fax line (208)743-5571.  All the problems are related to that line.  It's been a complete failure across the board and I'm really tired of wasting my time dealing with people that have no interest in helping.

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Scott,

Sorry to hear that you're so frustrated. I have escalated this to our Executive Response Team who will be contacting you once they've reviewed your account details.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

scott-peterson avatar image
scott-peterson answered ·
I appreciate that, hopefully I'll get some resolution to this fiasco.
1 comment Share

You're welcome :)
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces