question

tom123456789101112 avatar image
tom123456789101112 asked ·

Does Ring Central work with Apple Car Play?

Apple Car Play
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Tom, let me do some research on this and I'll get back to you!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
If you mean, is there a RC app for CarPlay, no. You can receive calls easy enough, but you would need to dial outbound calls from your iPhone.

luke avatar image
luke answered ·
Brandon is correct, the RingCentral app does not integrate with CarPlay, so you will need to use the app on your iPhone to start calls.

However, I did some research on Apples site and discovered their CarPlay developer tutorial, it states that Any app that has already implemented CallKit gets a CarPlay interface for incoming and active calls.

Since the RingCentral app is integrated with CallKit on iOS, any inbound or active
calls should have a CarPlay interface on your cars display. You will likely see something like the image on Apples Carplay site for incoming and active calls.
1 comment Share

Thanks for jumping in, Luke!
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces