question

john-jungbluth8321 avatar image
john-jungbluth8321 asked ·

RingCentral Chrome Extension cut off

I just downloaded the RingCentral extension for Gmail (Chrome) and the right side is cut off.  Click to dial doesnt work because half of the phone icon is cut off. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hello John,

Could you share a screen shot?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

john-jungbluth8321 answered ·

john-jungbluth8321 answered ·
I've disable Prosperworks extension and I still have the same problem.  It's always cut off. 
2 comments Share

Hmmmm....can you try uninstalling, then clearing cache and cookies, then reinstalling?

Also, how much do you have your web browser magnified?
0 Likes 0 · ·
It's still cut off but now gives me the ability to call.  I'd imagine this is going to be a reoccurring problem.   I had no issues yesterday but today I did.   

Browser is not magnified.  
0 Likes 0 · ·
cglassy3135 avatar image
cglassy3135 answered ·
USA-based acct | 2887 Users | 3800 DID lines | 28 sites | all Polycom VVX500 phone handsets 

I have an open ticket with Support on my installation of the RingCentral for Google Chrome extension.    They are working some bugs out.

If you use Saadet's recent post to get a Chrome Browser HAR LOG from your browser -   you can submit it with your support ticket to speed up their debugging process.

Here's Saadet's link to how to do it  https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/how-to-collect-har-logs-in-chrome-and-firefox   

It will also help to update to the latest version of Chrome before making your HAR LOG. 

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey John,

Cecile is correct, collecting the HAR log and providing screen shots of the issue in your case will be very beneficial :) 

Also, our Product Team informed me that we are working on rolling out a new version of the extension this quarter. I wasn't given a hard ETA but it is in the works!

michael-seares avatar image
michael-seares answered ·
hi i have an issue on my ringcentral msg. popping network connection lost and offline mode, i dont have problem with my internet.

1 comment Share

Hey Michael, I created a separate thread for your issue Please reference the new conversation here: Chrome Extension Issues - Network Connection Lost
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces