question

greg-griffin avatar image
greg-griffin asked ·

Where can I find a full list of potential CALL RESULT values that the system uses in the SF integration?

I see that the RC for SFDC integration adds a custom "Call Result" field to the TASK object. This is in addition to a standard field on that object with the same name.

What are all the possible values that RingCentral may write to its CALL RESULT field?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jitender-kumar avatar image
jitender-kumar answered ·
Hello Greg 
Call Result is a actually a standard Salesforce Task field.  As I see in this link it is 255 character long free form field. You can customize this field to override for a text to be entered by user using the AdminUI. Please refer to page 18 of admin guide: RingCentral for Salesforce Administrator Guide
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P3A00000ZmNalUAF
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces