question

al-wasserberger avatar image
al-wasserberger asked ·

Problem authenticating form Chrome Extension for Google

I have added the Chrome Extension for Google.  The sidebar loads with a "Login with RingCentral" button.  When I click the button it collects my phone number and password in a separate popup window, but then that popup sits at "Please wait..." and never completes the authentication.  I'm on the latest Chrome on the latest OS X.

Any ideas?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hi Al, do you have a screen shot you could share? Do you happen to have Single Sign-On enabled?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

josh-harrington avatar image
josh-harrington answered ·

Same problem here. I checked for chrome updates cleared cache and cookies uninstalled and reinstalled extension and still occurring. 
1 comment Share

Also Im not using single sign on.
0 Likes 0 · ·
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Josh & Al,

Please open a case with us. Include the screen shots you provided as well as the HAR Logs

Feel free to provide your case number so I can keep an eye on it.

joshua-reed avatar image
joshua-reed answered ·
I am having a user with the same exact issue. I will submit a ticket with this data as well, but wanted to voice the issue here for a 3rd person.

josh-harrington avatar image
josh-harrington answered ·

Case # 06634294

joshua-reed avatar image
joshua-reed answered ·
Ticket #06634322

saadet.swift answered ·
Thank you!

joshua-reed avatar image
joshua-reed answered ·
I got a response from support that this was a wide issue they were working on and that it was now resolved. Testing it it now works on my end!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces