question

tyrone-staggers7494 avatar image
tyrone-staggers7494 asked saadetswift16514 commented

Problem Signing into RingCentral Salesforce Integration

Users are not able to sign into RingCentral through the Salesforce app upon selecting "Sing In", is there a current issue with this integration?

salesforce
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hi Tyrone,

Are they receiving an error message? Do you have a screen shot you can share?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tyrone-staggers7494 avatar image
tyrone-staggers7494 answered
There wasn't an error message just when the user selects sign in, the button is clickable but it doesn't seem to be functioning because it doesn't change to another screen it remains at sign in. 
1 |3000

jitender-kumar avatar image
jitender-kumar answered david-chu8418 commented
Hello Tyrone, 
Can you please check if the problem is resolved for you ? 
3 comments
1 |3000

david-chu8418 avatar image david-chu8418 commented ·
Thank you Jitender, I have installed the update and am awaiting feedback from my users.
1 Like 1 ·
david-chu8418 avatar image david-chu8418 commented ·
My users are having the same issue, we have been using RingCentral Salesforce app for 1.5 months now, and all of a sudden some of them cannot log in. I have worked with them to try using different browsers, changing pop-up blocking settings, javascript settings, etc, and nothing seems to work. Is this a known problem with a solution?
0 Likes 0 ·
jitender-kumar avatar image jitender-kumar commented ·
Hello David, 
We recently published an upgrade to app that eliminates this problem of caching on the server side. Could you please upgrade the app to 5.8.4 from Salesforce App Exchange 
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EORsjUAH 

0 Likes 0 ·
kaluzynski9774 avatar image
kaluzynski9774 answered saadetswift16514 commented
I'm having this behavior as of today. I've downloaded the app on a sandbox account, I'm not sure where to look next seeing as I should have the very latest version of the app. 

Is there any place I can look in settings to try and solve this? Thanks!
1 comment
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Kaluzynski, please contact Support so they can gather logs, etc. and troubleshoot live with you :)
0 Likes 0 ·
missy-oclon7409 avatar image
missy-oclon7409 answered saadetswift16514 commented
I currently have this issue with 2 of my users. I am on the latest version 6.3.0. The users are trying to login the dialer in SF and it is just spinning, there is no error message.
1 comment
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Missy, looks like our Engineering team is investigating this issue. Please contact our Technical Support Team and include Parent Case 09033585 in your notes.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app