question

janet-cesak avatar image
janet-cesak asked ·

tax and fees

Can you please send a percentage breakout of tax and fees. This is a huge line item on my annual bill (nearly 25%). I would like to have detailed information in terms of amount spent on each item in this category. Thank you. 281-364-7387
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Janet,

The best person to go over these details with you is your Account Manager. Do you have their contact information?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

janet-cesak avatar image
janet-cesak answered ·
I can't just get an itemized listing of my charges?
No, I don't remember who my account manager is.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hi Janet, 

Taxes depend upon the state you are in. On your account's online portal, there is a Billing Tab that will show your entire Billing History. If you have access to it and don't use Invoice billing you will be able to see everything. If you don't have that access, you will need to speak with the Super Admin on your Company's account. 

If you have invoice billing - you will need to contact your Account Manager who is Cris Mojica:  cris.mojica@ringcentral.com

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces