question

Renewal Cogath avatar image
Renewal Cogath asked ·

issues with express activation.

Canadian account just opened. Received the activation email to use mobile express. Its saying my cell number associated with my account is invalid. It will not allow me to activate with my number. I went online there is no way to do it. Rep said I have to use a friend/familys ?? Why would I want to do that? So I put another cell number they sent the code, the email I received with the code that too is invalid?? Not to mention my call is still on hold. Its now 6:50pm. He put me on hold for tech support at 5:49pm. No one has come back on the line. Inline chat says they close at 6pm. Why would he transfer me knowing they wouldnt answer.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello, I contacted your Account Manager about this issue. Did you receive an update from him yet?
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces