question

Dustin Showers avatar image
Dustin Showers asked ·

multiple sites, multiple connections, 200+ lines all having problems

success.ringcentral shows all green...  am i the only one?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jack-flynn avatar image
jack-flynn answered ·
Not just you, I've got ~90 lines having issues.
2 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

thank you.
1 Like 1 · ·
same here; all green and no phones. 
1 Like 1 · ·
chris-duquette avatar image
chris-duquette answered ·
you mean accounts.ringcentral? to show multiple accounts? or you mean your phone itself is showing all green lights for people on your phone but no calls happening?
8 comments Share

Attempting to put a ticket in.

0 Likes 0 · ·
same, Jack
1 Like 1 · ·
Got through to RingCentral support via phone. I was the second person to report this issue to the particular rep I got. Said it's not an official outage yet which is why the status monitor doesn't reflect the issues.
1 Like 1 · ·
Show more comments
jack-flynn avatar image
jack-flynn answered ·
I've got a combination of unregistered lines, softphone users are unable to sign in, and for the few deskphones that are receiving calls, the audio is choppy or nonexistant. Having some difficulties putting a ticket in also.
1 comment Share

thank you.
1 Like 1 · ·
344 3010 avatar image
344 3010 answered ·
Nearly all my phones are showing unregistered on the network. Brand new install as of Friday, not a great way to start a new service. 
1 comment Share

thank you.  been with Ring Central 4 years... rarely have such a large problem like this.  
0 Likes 0 · ·
david-parent avatar image
david-parent answered ·
I'm currently having registration issues.

david-parent avatar image
david-parent answered ·
As of this moment, things are starting to slowly function again.
1 comment Share

Same here.
0 Likes 0 · ·
ben-lappin avatar image
ben-lappin answered ·
I have 2 offices in 2 different states that are both down. When I try to call in to Customer Service I get a busy signal. Not a great way to start a Monday. Most of ours phones are showing unregistered on the network.
2 comments Share

All Phones are back up and running now
1 Like 1 · ·
thank you, same here.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Adam Courter avatar image
Adam Courter answered ·
Our deskphones are down as well and cannot sign in to RingCentral.com. On the phone with them now and they have been getting calls of similar reports. 
1 comment Share

thank you.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Dustin Showers avatar image
Dustin Showers answered ·

this just popped up

loc-mcnew avatar image
loc-mcnew answered ·
All phones are down and inoperable.  I am getting a URL Calling is Disabled on every phone.  Was finally able to dial into the Ring Central line which had been busy and when I selected technical support received a message that Ring Central is experiencing issues.  It said to go to the community forum to check the status.  The status update on the forum is a joke.  
1 comment Share

thank you.  agreed.
1 Like 1 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces