question

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift asked ·

Issues with Login and Phone Registration - 1/22/2018 - Resolved

Hello Everyone,

This morning a backend provider experienced an incident that caused our customer's phones to have issues registering.  

The issue has been resolved at this time. We truly apologize for the frustration!

If you have any further issues with your phone registrations or low call quality, please contact support at 888-898-4591 and select option 3.

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jennifer-mcrimmon avatar image
jennifer-mcrimmon answered ·
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled All desktop phones are down, cannot login, been on hold for support for over 24 m.... All desktop phones are down, cannot login account, on hold for support over 25 mins, all status is green.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Dustin Showers avatar image
Dustin Showers answered ·
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled multiple sites, multiple connections, 200+ lines all having problems. success.ringcentral shows all green...  am i the only one?

chris-duquette avatar image
chris-duquette answered ·
i didnt experience any down time this morning, but it seems like it was addressed pretty quick no? any word on what cause the droppage? just so i know what i need to be on the look out for.
1 comment Share

According to Saadet's message, "This morning a backend provider experienced an incident that caused our customer's phones to have issues registering. " Nothing you have to watch out for.

1 Like 1 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces