question

david-demastus8552 avatar image
david-demastus8552 asked ·

Error fetching : Request returned bad status:400 When Signing In to Freshly Installed Glip App

Recently, when signing in to the Glip app on any device, I receive this error: "Error fetching : Request returned bad status:400". 
I have tried reinstalling the app and changing my login credentials, but nothing is working. I can sign in to Ring Central just fine though. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey David,

Please contact our Glip Support Team so we can assist you!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kris8599 avatar image
kris8599 answered ·
I have same error on my Mac (Safari and app) but not iPhone. I just updated to macOS 10.13.3 this morning - potential cause?
My iPhone still works, though I have not signed out and tried to sign back in - fearing it won't work.

Edit: Tried on Windows also and still getting same error in Chrome and the Windows app.

Edit 2: Solved - newly created Developer account interfered with my existing Glip account.  They both had same email address. (we are trialing RingCentral and may subscribe to Premium if the ecosystem works as advertised)

kraemer avatar image
kraemer answered ·
it's a role issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces