question

joe-perkins avatar image
joe-perkins asked ·

Received a voicemail, but the time stamp on the app and the time stamp on the email are 8 hours apart

I received an email from RingCentral stating that a voicemail came in at 7:17 am this morning, but the email came in at 3:17 pm and the time stamp for the voicemail in the Windows app also says 3:17 pm. I checked the time zone under the Regional Settings in my User Details and I have the correct time zone selected (PST). Is there some disconnect with my settings? Will this affect my User Hours for when my clients call in? I have already checked the forum for similar issues, but haven't found anything that would fix mine. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
Did you figure anything out?  I would leave yourself a few test messages and if you can replicate the issue then double check timezone settings on both RingCentral portal and your PC and then probably reach out to support.  If you can demonstrate the trouble easily enough they should be able to help you solve it.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

joe-perkins avatar image
joe-perkins answered ·
We figured out the issue. Thank you for reaching out.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Do you still need help, Joe?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces