question

cglassy avatar image
cglassy asked ·

After update to RC Desktop for Windows Ver 9.4 - lost nearly all my saved HUD settings

USA-based acct | 2287 Users | 3800 DID lines | 28 sites | all Polycom VVX500 phone handsets 

2018-02-01 After doing the RingCentral Desktop update to version 9.4 (from Mike's earlier link this morning) most of my HUD settings are now gone. My HUD monitors 100 lines - now only 9 lines are showing.  Anyone else have this happen and how to restore my config file without having to re-create the whole set of monitored lines all over again?   

USE CASE::: We have several hundred HUD workstations to update at 28 different sites' main front offices. If it wipes each site secretary's monitoring of their own blocks of 100 DID numbers at their site - I will have to be touching every one of their workstations to re-create their HUD sets.

Any helpful suggestions would be really appreciated. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
HI Cecile... I haven't seen this yet. So, given the size of your account, you probably want to get a case opened. 

Mike 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

cglassy avatar image
cglassy answered ·
Thanks Mike - I did and Support resolved it 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces