question

Raphael Navarro avatar image
Raphael Navarro asked ·

Login failed

When I log in my account on ringcentral for desktop, it says "Login failed, Cannot obtain important information because of a server error. Please contact support if the problem persists." I really need this ASAP. Thankyou for the help.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
The first thing to check is to see if you can log into our web portal at  https://service.ringcentral.com/

If you are unable, then you most likely just need to perform a password reset. See:   Changing or Resetting a User's Password, Pin or Security Question

Mike 
21 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hi sir, there's a problem in resetting my password, It is my boss who made my account, and everytime I login to  https://service.ringcentral.com/ it says that they don't recognize my device so they emailed a special security code, but only my boss knows the email address where the code was sent, my boss is very busy that he doesn't notice my chats, is there another way sir to fix this problem? thankyou for the help sir.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hello Raphael, unfortunately, there isn't anything that was can do on our end since your boss is the one who set up your account. In order for us to make any changes, we would have to verify him and his security question. 

I would suggest calling him or if he has an assistant, asking them for help reaching your boss as soon as possible.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Okay maam, thankyou for the help, so my boss just need to change or reset the password and then everything will be okay?
0 Likes 0 · ·
It's possible that all you need to do is reset your password, but without knowing more details it's hard to say. Do you have a screen shot of the message you're receiving when you try to login? That would help me to know what might be going on.
0 Likes 0 · ·
H ere
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments
Raphael Navarro answered ·
okay sir, thankyou for the help I'll reset my password then.

Raphael Navarro answered ·
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Login failed persists.

I need help in my account, everytime a login my account in ringcentral, this shows up "Login Failed, Cannot obtain important account information because of a server error. Please contact support if the problem persists". Sir Mike replied and said that I should reset the password, but my boss is the only one who knows the security questions but he's busy and doesn't notice my chats, is there another way to fix this problem? Thankyou so much for the help. This is my ringcentral number +14048069515.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces