question

hootsuite-app avatar image
hootsuite-app asked ·

Glip Meme Generator

In response to mrivero on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/mrivero/status/960577181780008960 @Glip Hey, has the "Meme Generator" feature been removed? Can't find it anywhere. If you have pulled it, please bring it back!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Marcelo,

It's still there! See the screen shots below:

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

marcelo-rivero avatar image
marcelo-rivero answered ·
Hey, I don't see that icon on the right of the "+" one.
My glip is Version: 18.01.1 (E. 1.7.9), build 87 (Mac version, but I just asked a colleague and he doesn't see it either on his Windows client)

saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Marcelo!

Is your account HIPAA compliant? This function is not available for HIPAA accounts.

luke-sipple avatar image
luke-sipple answered ·
@sadeet, can we confirm that that is the reason? i'm with a customer now that does not have HIPAA conduit turned on, but they have lost the meme button as well.

luke-sipple avatar image
luke-sipple answered ·

saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Luke, 

Another reason could be if the Glip Admin has any data retention policies enabled. You can always contact our Glip Support Team for more help :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces