question

connor-hennessey avatar image
connor-hennessey asked ·

GLIP Connectivity Issues - Windows App

Our company currently uses GLIP and RingCentral for our phone/internal communciation. We just switched from Apple to Windows Computers and are starting to have connectivity issues whenever the computer goes into sleep mode or goes from ethnet to wi-fi. Is there a way for the application to stay on-line or reconnect automatically?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

matt-cianfarani avatar image
matt-cianfarani answered ·
Also having this issue. CMD + R to refresh seems to work, but the app should handle this more gracefully

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Connor and Matt,

Please contact  support@glip.com so we can gather more information!

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Everyone,

We will be rolling out a fix for this issue by the end of the week :) If you're still having issues after Monday of next week, please contact support@glip.com 
4 comments Share

Thank you, can we please be contacted when the deployment happens?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hello Connor,

As I mentioned, it should be finished by the end of this week. There's no solid ETA just in case we run into a snag. But you should notice a difference after Monday (since some people have President's Day off - if you don't then you should see the difference on Monday).
0 Likes 0 · ·
Ok I will make sure to check on Monday as I will be in the office and let you know if the deployment worked. Thank you and appreciate you taking our feedback

0 Likes 0 · ·
Sure thing! Keep me posted :)
0 Likes 0 · ·
matt-cianfarani avatar image
matt-cianfarani answered ·
Will this also be pushed to the Mac app? Same issue there. Especially as we wake the laptop from sleep
1 comment Share

Hey Matt, 

Yes, this will also be fixed for the Mac app :)
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces