question

system-operator8834 avatar image
system-operator8834 asked ·

Admin Call Log Search

I was told today by RC support that when logged in as a super-admin to the admin portal and searching the call log - searching by ext. is not based on the global call log - but rather the users individual call log. 

Example:
1) User at ext. 117 deletes/clears their call logs in their RC desktop app.
2) Super-admin logs into the Admin Portal and searches the call log and filters out ext. 117

3) The search returns NO results
4) The extension criteria is changed to "All Extensions" and the results include calls in the specified date range to/from ext. 117

I can not understand how a global search of call data while logged in as a super-admin and attempting to filter by ext. should have anything to do with what a user does with their individual logs. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hello,

I can see extension 117's calls when I specify just him. Are you making sure to press the SHOW button after you specify that you want to see his extension?

1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces