question

parker12 avatar image
parker12 asked ·

Desktop app not showing the number that was dialed

This just started happening this week and no options were changed to cause it.... on the desktop app, in the call log section, I like to press the info "i" button to find out the caller id... Even just last week I was able to see 2 phone numbers... The caller id (customer's number) & my number (the number they dialed to reach me).... we have several extensions (main# & direct#s), I need to see what number they dialed especially if we missed the call. This feature just disappeared. After calling for technical support they couldn't figure out why bc settings are fine and I even tried reinstalling like they advised me... nothing is bringing the feature back, please help. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey PARKER,

What version of the softphone are you on?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

parker12 avatar image
parker12 answered ·
it says its the latest version... 9.4.3.29474

saadet.swift answered ·
Hmmm....let me do some research on this!

saadet.swift answered ·
Hey PARKER,

So, looks like this is a bug that we're working on fixing! It is scheduled to be fixed in our 10.0 update which we will be rolling out next quarter.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces