question

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift asked ·

Glip - Cannot Send Media Files or Web Links

Hello Everyone,

Some customers are not be able to send web links of media files at the moment via Glip. We are aware of the situation and working very hard to get this fixed ASAP. If you are having issues, please open a support case (which will differ if you are a Glip Only account) and include Parent Case 06788033 and INC-20331 in the case notes.

We are also seeing reports of people experiencing a blue screen when trying to log in. We are also looking at getting this issue fixed ASAP. Sorry for the frustration!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Chris Sotak avatar image
Chris Sotak answered ·
Ouch.. Reverting to skype. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

eric-simpson avatar image
eric-simpson answered ·
Still not fixed??
1 comment Share

We're still working on getting things fixed.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Ingrid Herrera avatar image
Ingrid Herrera answered ·
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled GLIP. GLIP- Unable to access

May I know when will Glip be up and running? 

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Update at 12:09pm MST

The issue has been resolved! 

eric-simpson avatar image
eric-simpson answered ·
How long will it take to take effect? I'm still just seeing a blue screen and have opened and closed multiple times as well as uninstalled and installed.
6 comments Share

It should be pretty immediate...keep me posted if it doesn't work soon.
0 Likes 0 · ·
I personally didn't experience that issue but I had to close Glip, re-open, and wait a few minutes for it to "catch up" and fully fix itself
0 Likes 0 · ·
Still blue screen after closing and opening twice. This pic is after giving it two minutes to load/catch-up. Bonus pic of my cat.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Well shoot! Please open a case - our Glip team will need to know that this is still an issue.

Also, nice cat pic ;) 
0 Likes 0 · ·
So I can log in through web browser, so I'm going to just use that until EOB then try Glip desktop tomorrow. If it still is blue, I'll open a ticket tomorrow.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces