question

amanda-carter avatar image
amanda-carter asked ·

Does Ringcentral have any call recordings saved on their server separate from what we as admin users can see?

I know Ringcentral keeps call recordings for up to 90 days or 100,000 recordings per account.  I am trying to retrieve call recordings from the call log from just under 90 days ago however they are not available so I am assuming our account exceeded the 100,000 call recording maximum limiting the timeframe recordings are available.  My question is does Ringcentral have access to recordings we as end users may not see?  Are these recordings recoverable? Thanks so much.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Amanda,

I made this thread private so that we can share account specific information.

When I log into your account, as a Super Admin, I'm seeing call recordings that are under 90 days and if I click on them, they will play.

Could you take a screen shot of what you're seeing?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

amanda-carter avatar image
amanda-carter answered ·
It looks like upon counting I'm looking for recordings that are 99 days old :( 

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Oh no! :( Sorry, Amanda. We don't have access to those once it's past the 90 days. Have you looked at setting up RingCentral Archiver?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces