question

the-operator-houston avatar image
the-operator-houston asked ·

Mobile Users vs. Extensions

There is a lot of confusion related to mobile users and
new fees.

I.   A google search  says 

mobile users - A mobile user interface (mobile UI) is the graphical and usually touch-sensitive display on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet, that allows the user to interact with the device's apps, features, content and functions.

Matt (an employee labeled official response)  [I am paraphrasing]

II. Our system has 3 aspects to a user extension:

1. user extension itself

2. direct phone number

3. digital extension

III.  When you drill down the billing section of a RingCentral customer account and choose mobile users,  you will see... 

A list of extensions and calls associated with the extension

IV.  Your press releases the word "mobile" referring to client use assume cell phone users.

What is the point of using mobile users instead of the word extension ?

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello, sorry for the confusion! We have some Mobile User FAQs that may be helpful to go over. I would highly recommend contacting your Account Manager to go over all of the details. If you don't know who that is, email me at community.support@ringcentral.com and I can get that information for you!
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces