question

rufus-jackson avatar image
rufus-jackson asked ·

Help with answering 8 questions in order to take advantage of a power dialer

I have purchased a system that will allow me to power dial with my RC VoIP. I have made several requests through tech support over the last 2 days for some assistance with needed information, like SIP username, SIP passcode and is the Voice gateway on a switch IP...I have been hung up on 3 times and received "0" callbacks over the last 2.5 days. Can anyone help? 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rufus-jackson answered ·
Yes, It is a cloud-based Power dialer/CRM.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Rufus,

It sounds like you're trying to provision a third party device Is that correct? What kind of device is this? 

rufus-jackson answered ·
Ugh...thank you!

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Ah! Any CRM integration has to be brought up with our Developer Team. They have a Community that you can reach out to. The type of integration you are looking for we cannot help you with on this Community.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces