question

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 asked ·

3/14/18 RingCentral Login Page Delay/Not Loading (Resolved)

We have a few reports of customers experiencing a delayed response when logging into their online account or the page doesn't load at all. If you are experiencing this, please open a case with us and include the following information:

Parent Case 06913100 & CT-20497
HAR Logs from your browser
Tracert (traceroute)

Please contact our Live Chat Team if you cannot sign in

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

thousand-mile9302 avatar image
thousand-mile9302 answered ·
Same issue. Cannot Open Case because that screen won't load either.....ok, it finally did. But login screen still spinning.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Gavin Ryan avatar image
Gavin Ryan answered ·
I'm having the same issue. I cannot log-in nor can I reach the 'Open Case' screen to submit logs. 

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Are you able to initiate   Live Chat here? 

Gavin Ryan avatar image
Gavin Ryan answered ·
I have been able to start a Live Chat. 

saadetswift16514 answered ·
Thanks for the info, Gavin! The Chat Team can gather the information and create a case for you.

Hello Everyone,

In your case please also include a traceroute  report.

Please note that you can contact our Live Chat Support - since some of you may not be able to login

We also have reports that the desktop application is being affected. Please include debug logs ( Windows or Mac) in your case.

dennis-joy8924 avatar image
dennis-joy8924 answered ·
If the soft-phone can't login, I can't see how RC can claim telephony isn't affected. That's true only in the most abstract-programmer-logic sense. Unless your sales engineers are supposed to tell customers that they should have physical phones for everybody just in case.

We're up to 8 hours of complete outage / severely degraded performance within the last month ( also our first month!), so RingCentral can't credibly claim even 99.9% uptime for this year.

edit: changed 99 -> 99.9, math error on my part
edit 2: for the record, RC claims to have 99.999% uptime, which would mean less than 6 minutes of downtime PER YEAR.
1 comment Share

Apologies, I will update that line. When this was originally posted, the softphone was not having issues
0 Likes 0 · ·
karina-ibanez3289 avatar image
karina-ibanez3289 answered ·
We are having issues with our physical phones as well. I asked the rep to update the status site to include the  Desktop Phone but he said no one had reported any issues. Even though downdetector.com clearly has many people reporting desktop phone issues.
5 comments Share

Hi Karina, we are still investigating this issue. Please let the rep know who your ISP is and if there is a specific error message displaying on your physical desk phone.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Our call dropped when I was trying to get him to open a case. I'm calling back but now no one answers and you can't reach the support line through RC phones. We are having to use our personal phones. We have multiple ISP providers.  Comcast, Verizon, AT&T, and Spectrum. Main and back ups. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
We are having issues with our physical phones as well.  Calls cannot be picked up sometimes, delayed rings between phones, choppy audio.  ISP is Comcast.  Been like this all day.  Bought ready to cancel my contract and find someone else.  These issues are unacceptable to us as we primarily do business over the phone.
1 Like 1 · ·
We've been having trouble with out desk phones all day. Lags, delays, loss of registration. No mention of that on the status page. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
We are still experiencing call lags, ghost calls, and ringing in the queues long after a call has been answered. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hello Everyone,

As of 2:05 pm MST we confirmed that the issues with logging into your online account have been resolved.

However, we are still receiving reports of garbled audio/dropped calls. Please reference the new thread for this specific issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces