question

nch-ivr-laura-l-hawley avatar image
nch-ivr-laura-l-hawley asked ·

Mobile App showing only the Caller ID number and not the Contact Name that is in the iPhone and Outlook contacts

When a call is coming in, the mobile app is only showing the caller ID number and not the name of the caller, even though they are in my iPhone and Outlook contacts.  Afterwards, the name IS displayed in the call history - just not when the call is coming in.

Probably a setting, but not sure which one?

Thank you.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello! Sorry for the late response. Do you have Integrated Calling on?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nch-ivr-laura-l-hawley avatar image
nch-ivr-laura-l-hawley answered ·
Yes, it is on.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Ok, so that is why the name displays after the call. Basically, with Integrated Calling on, the RingCentral Mobile App and your iPhone's Call History sync up. If you read through the article I linked above it goes over that. Personally, I I prefer to have Integrated Calling off but some like to have it on.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces