question

young12 avatar image
young12 asked ·

Can I have a fax machine hooked up via ATA print incoming faxes?

I have a dedicated analog fax machine connected via ATA on a limited extension. I send faxes directly from the machine. When i receive faxes they go to my email. Can this setup be configured to have the fax machine print the incoming faxes?

Thanks!
-Rob
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

peter-czarnecki avatar image
peter-czarnecki answered ·
The hardware setup will work though not on a limited extension, it would have to be a standard digital line/user account to be fully functional and supported.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

young12 avatar image
young12 answered ·
FYI. I worked around this by creating a dedicated email address, i.e. fax@yourdomain.com, and pointed the notifications for the limited extension to that email. Then configured Outlook to auto-print all email attachments sent to the fax@ address. Works well.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces