question

amy-martin avatar image
amy-martin asked ·

I just loaded Ring Central. I can dial out but I am cannot receive calls.

I just loaded Ring Central. I can dial out but I am cannot receive calls.

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
peter-czarnecki3938 avatar image
peter-czarnecki3938 answered ·
This is usually one of two things, something on the extension is preventing the call from coming through or the local network used is blocking signaling.  On the extension make sure you do not have your work hours blocking the call or do not disturb on the extension and verify your call handling and forwarding.  For the network, please check your network meets the requirements in our network document: 

https://success.ringcentral.com/articles/en_US/RC_Knowledge_Article/9233

Ultimately it may be best to call in (888-898-4591) for us to check your extension settings and run some tests.  If the network or even computer is blocking the call please forward the links above to the network administrator / IT team, since you may need administrator rights to test or have access to make the needed changes.
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces