question

sean-williams avatar image
sean-williams asked ·

Call recordings turned on, recordings missing

We have many users who are enrolled in our Call Monitoring, but their calls are not being recorded. As you can see, this user is selected in the group (and has been for several weeks), but almost none of his calls are being recorded. Also for some reason, we cannot see any outgoing calls for any of our users, only incoming. 

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sean-williams avatar image
sean-williams answered ·
Ah, yep, that got us to the right spot. Thank you!
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

You're welcome! :)
0 Likes 0 · ·
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hey Sean, this post is Private which means that only you and myself can see it.

So, right off the bat I'm seeing that you're not filtering Gabriel's extension correctly. You're only looking for, what looks like, the main company number plus his extension. I would not suggest this. 

If you click on Open Advanced Features -> Extension -> Select Gabriel's Extension -> Click Show

You will see all of his recordings - here is a screen shot of what I am seeing:

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces