question

receiving-department9664 avatar image
receiving-department9664 asked ·

Missed call badge not clearing on App

Everytime I open the RingCentral App on my Windows 10 computer, it shows the missed calls for the last few days. I cannot get them to clear no matter what I do. Does anyone have suggestions or have the same issue?? I used to just click the missed tab and then any other tab and the badge would disappear. Now it does not. Its very distracting because I keep having to check and see if they are really new missed calls or the same old ones.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hi Receiving Department,

That's odd. Please open a case so we can get the debug logs and investigate.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Pam Soltow avatar image
Pam Soltow answered ·
I am having the same issue.  It was stuck about a month ago.  We received an update which fixed it.  Now having the same issue starting two days ago.

georgia-stratton2197 avatar image
georgia-stratton2197 answered ·
We are also having the same issue staring this week.

jayme-terrigno11978 avatar image
jayme-terrigno11978 answered ·
I am having this issue as well and it is showing as a notification on my ring central glip (chat service) I never know when I have new messages or if it is an old missed call... 
1 comment Share

Hey Jayme, please follow this thread to receive updates about the missed call notification for the RingCentral (Glip) app
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces